instagram @ SUNDAESINS

.

.

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Return Legacy Skincare Review




Hello Hey Ola everyone! If you're wondering who is that girl invading my blog space well it's ME! I am back to share with yall some 
miracle products that brings the BABY back to my skin. Honestly my skin feels super smooth and bouncy again right now and it's thanks
to the good people from RETURN LEGACY who brought me some products to try, guess what, it really did Return my Youthful skin again
haha trying so hard x)

Anyways, a lil bit about them if you haven't heard about this brand. As epic as the name itself, RETURN LEGACY is a company dedicated to 
help people achieve healthier skin. They're very much focused on the scientific way to cater to people's busy lifestyle nowadays. It's very 
obvious that they're on a very scientific route than our traditional natural folks remedies, like how it's stated on their company website, 
"At Return Legacy, true science is a priority. Return Legacy is a different kind of company. It is evident in our people, our products and
 especially in our science. Our science is our foundation, Science is at the heart of everything we do." With Scientist and developers 
from mainly Japan and France, they sound pretty scientific alright, so anyways, here are the products from Return Legacy:


 So here's my BARE FACE (except for some eyeliner, mascara, and lip tint cause I'm vain like that!) after using the product for a week

I've used all the products everyday for a week and I must say it did made a visible difference on my skin. Also because from the start, 
my usual skincare routine only includes a moisturizer, because it's either I'm lazy, or I put excuses on top of my laziness to be not able 
to spend time on taking extra care of my skin. On a daily basis I would just slap on some moisturizer after cleansing and GO! Really like 
how you would see the good people at the mamak slapping oil on the roti canai is exactly how the way I apply moisturizer on my face. I 
wouldn't even take time to gently pat and dance the tips of my fingers on my epidermis, let along include an additional product to my 
fast daily routine. However trying this, really did made me realise the difference between slapping moisturizer on like how you would
slap oil on your roti, compared to how you would slowly marinate a turkey, slowly massaging the sauce into the meat and caressing it till 
it gets tender. It's the same thing with SKINCARE! Spend extra time on it, and the results will be different! Okay idky am I taking food as 
reference right now must be the Christmas spirit but you get what I mean. 


The first product is H+ from their Reox series,  
aka the Magical Spray that erases signs of aging. 
The packaging itself looks pretty scientific and unique! 

3 major functions
Moisturizing / Oil Control / Skin Repairing 

What's so special about this magical spray is that it is proprietary blended and infused with Japan's new technology-Micro Mineralised 
Nutrient Technology (MMNT) - commonly known as micro-clusteres technology. This new technology is from Japanese heritage which 
allows molecules of trace elements become SMALLER to ENHANCE penetration through the skin > activate the skin cells > promote skin
 metabolism and blood circulation > and excrete aging cells through the skin directly. 



// 1 //
Add H+ into makeup remover, the micro cluster will refine molecules structure to dissolve the residue makeup quickly. 

// 2 //
Spray H+ on the face. I spray about 5 times for sufficiency. Then wait a while and pat it till it's fully absorbed. 

// 3 //
I use step 2 + step 3 next. (face essence + hydrating gel cream) 


There's many factors besides impatiently slapping on moisturizer that causes our skin to age. Our everyday environment for example 
is one of the top reason why our skin strain. Going in and out of the office, under air conditioned room for hours, then going out facing 
the harsh weather, facing the UV rays outdoor and indoor (yes, your computer screen and light bulbs produce UVs too). Not only that, diet, 
lifestyle, heredity, and other personal habits ages our skin. DID YOU KNOW, after the age of 20, a person produces about 1% LESS COLLAGEN 
in the skin each year?! :o As a result, skin becomes more fragile with age :( Gah I don't wanna grow ooooooldd.....

Now step 2 is a product that is used as face essence and also can be used on targeted parts, the power of Redoxy is meant for anti-aging, anti-oxidation, hydrating, boosting collagen, repairing scares and marks, rejuvenating, brightening, firming and what's best about this product is 
it's micro-clustered technology allows nutrients to penetrate deeply and nourish the cell. A combination of both natural and scientific, Redoxy 
is characterized by a unique composition of milk peptide, hyaluronic acid, allantoin, salmon peptide, alpha-lipoic acid, collagen, growth factors, vitamin C, kojic acid, vitamin E and hydroxylated lecithin. To learn more about what each ingredient contributes click on their link HERE 
it's pretty interesting!



This is probably my favorite product from them, it checks the box of everything I need in a skincare: GOOD SMELL - it has this faint 
floral / milk smell that I find very elegant and feminine about, it's REALLY LIGHT WEIGHT hence it's not sticky or makes me feel 
like my pores are being blocked nor do I feel like I have an extra layer of skin on my face. I apply them directly on problematic 
areas like my eye bags - to reduce puffiness, wrinkles - to reduce fine lines, and my dark spots from previous acne scaring




The 2° Activator Hydro is another item that is very light weighed and easily absorb, seriously feels like I'm wearing nothing! 
When you shake the bottle a bit it moves like jelly so I'm thinking it's a gel type. 
While it being breathable and absorbs easily, I still prefer Redoxy because it's thicker hence in my mind it's more concentrated. 

So my current skincare routine is cleanse > H+ > Redoxy > 2° ACTIVATOR HYDRO. But guys it doesn't end there ;)




Mediterranean diet traditionally includes fruits, vegetables and grains. Research has shown that the traditional Mediterranean diet reduces 
the risk of heart disease. My diet terrifies me because sometimes I can't remember when was the last time I ate fruits or vegs, even if I did it 
won't be the main consumption for me. Hence Medigold helps my diet cause it has an ORAC value of 10k which comprises approximately 
800g fruits and vegs per serving. Just in case you're curious, it has a formmulation of Oxxynea (extracted from a combination of 11 superfruit 
and 11 vegetables), Olive Extract, Vinovia Red Grape Extract, L-Glutathione, L-Arabinose, Chromium Yeast, Isomalto-Oligosaccharide (IMO) 
and Vitamin C, like always the benefits that each ingredient provides are HERE

It comes in 30 sachets per box, and you're suppose to consume one in the morning and one before you sleep. When stirred and consumed, 
it has this berry scent / taste, certainly tastier than eating a raw stick of celery, haha. BUT of course, even though you're taking in 1600g 
of fruits/ veg (let's say you do consume medigold day and night) you should still ALSO eat your real veg and fruits okayyyy. Anyways, the 
benefits of Medigold includes antioxidant, immune booster, liver detoxifier, weight loss, help in cardiovascular health, maintain a healthy
blood lipid profile, good for blood sugar control, regulate bowel movements, brain-protecting ability, for skin healthy and supple. WOW. 
that's a lot of benefits! 


Always take good care of your base, without a healthy base whatever you use to cover it won't do justice. Thank you RETURN LEGACY
for pampering me, well at least making me push myself to take care of my base more :) If you want to know more about them, here are their link!


Website link: bit.ly/returnlegacymy

 Facebook link: bit.ly/returnlegacymyfb

 Instagram link: bit.ly/returnlegacymyig



that's about it folks! Till next time! x 










18 comments:

Unknown said...

We as mother should choose the best skincare even if we are already a mom.

jade said...

she has an incredible amount of knowledge and professional that are incomparable to my past experiences. weblink

Unknown said...

Look at this source for even more related articles.

JESSICA JANE said...

If you have a history of illness that is difficult to recover, maybe our next article will help you to recover

Cara Menghilangkan Gatal pada Anus
Cara Mengatasi Suara Serak
Cara Mengatasi Vertigo
Obat Tukak Lambung
Cara menghilangkan bisul pada ketiak
Pengobatan Alami Untuk Penyakit Kulit
Pengobatan Alami Untuk Penyakit Ginjal
Biaya Operasi Untuk Pengangkatan Tumor

dr lee soo wook said...

Thank you for sharing in this article obat bius - obat kuat - obat pembesar penis - "sepatu wanita" I can a lot and could also be a reference I hope to read the next your article update

reva said...

Thank you for sharing in this article obat bius paling ampuh I can a lot and could also be a reference obatpembesarpenispermanen.com I hope to read the next your article update

The Doy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Do you feel your partner is unfaithful? Learn how to hack someones snapchat password no survey by reading this extensive guide.

The Doy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Doy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Doy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alpha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AnggieYola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Look herefor some interesting information about spying applications.

Lillian J. Turner said...

MyBlogger Club

Guest Posting Site

Best Guest Blogging Site

Guest Blogger

Guest Blogging Site

spydetection said...

This exceeded my expectations and is better than anything else I have used. I would definitely recommend it for such service

Get in touch with
Best way to hire a hacker


David Rodriguez said...

Thanks to author, it was interesting to read this. I advice you to post this article as a video-review on TikTok so that many interested people can see it. And you can always buy tiktok followers to quickly increase their number.

TubeViews.co said...

Buy Youtube Views
Buy Youtube Subscribe
Buy Instagram Reels Views
Buy Instagram Reels Like
Buy Facebook Post Like
Buy Facebook Video Like
Buy Facebook Video Views
Buy Youtube Video Like
Buy Facebook Post Comment